Homecoming Weekend scheduled for September 21 - 23, 2018!
Homecoming is a time to celebrate Nipissing University and the many achievements of our graduates as we welcome them back to their alma mater. Nipissing University invites all alumni to relive their campus experience and for students, staff, faculty and friends to celebrate their campus pride.
Use the hashtag #NUHomecoming and you could win swag!
1. Registration is now open for alumni/staff and faculty here.
2. If you graduated in the Class of 2018 register here.
3. Current students can register in person at our Homecoming table outside the Campus Shop beginning September 10 until September 20 at noon. Alternatively you may register in the Alumni Office also between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm beginning September 4 until September 20 at noon. We accept cash, debit and credit at the registration table. The hours will be posted in September for the table.
Schedule of Events
In an effort to reduce waste we have posted the schedule online here:
The FREE shuttle bus to the Memorial Garden's for the Men's Varsity Hockey game will be available starting at 6pm on Saturday September 22nd. The route begins at the Surtees Student Athletic Centre main doors and will pick-up/drop-off at Governor's House, Founders House, Chancellor's House and Lucky 13. The bus will continue on that loop until 7:30pm. At 9:00pm the shuttle bus loop will pick-up at the Memorial Gardens and return students to Lucky 13 and all three residences until 10:30pm approx. If you have any accessibility needs please arrange them with Bridgette Perron at extension 4573.
The shuttle bus route will also be available online at map.nipissingu.ca closer to Homecoming.
For information regarding Homecoming sponsorship opportunities, please contact Alumni Relations at 705.474.3450, ext. 4573. Email: email@example.com.
Thank You To Our Generous 2017 Sponsors!
- The City of North Bay
- TD Meloche Monnex
- The Studio
- Tempo Frames
- King Sportswear
- All Shelter Sales & Rentals
- Canada Life
- Monique's Chip Stand, Sturgeon Falls