|POSITION TITLE:||Maintenance Assistant (Residence)|
|CLOSING DATE:||November 16, 2018|
|EMPLOYMENT DATES:||November 2018 to April 2019|
|HOURS OF WORK:||Average 10 hours per week|
|RATE OF PAY:||$14.00/hour plus Vacation Pay|
JOB DESCRIPTION: Assist Residence Caretakers in the upkeep of Nipissing University’s Student Residences (Chancellors, Founders, Governors and Townhouse Residence Complex)
This position will assist with the following:
- Daily cleaning, recycling, grounds, snow removal, moving of furniture and equipment, set-ups, etc.
- Must apply and be approved for the NUWORK Program
- Must provide documentation of a negative Criminal Record Check
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Previous experience an asset
To apply for this position please submit a resume and cover letter referencing the job title and three (3) references to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants; however, only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.
Nipissing University is an inclusive employer and will provide accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.